Delayed birthday present

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Marc

Today I went to my parents to pick up something they bought for me. And to my big surprise they also bought me a nice birthday present.

Paph. philippinense var. laevigatum

A nice mature plant with 3 growths :D

IMG_0725.jpg

I directly repotted the plant so that's why the medium looks so dry.

And there is allready something nice emerging from the biggest growth. :clap:

IMG_0726.jpg

And just because I was taking pictures I allready made a budwatch shot of a plant that will be featured soon in the photography section.

IMG_0727.jpg

Jy hebt een prachtige vader en moeder. Proficiat!
Forgive me for my poor Dutch. That was great great gift from your parents.

Jy hebt een prachtige vader en moeder. Proficiat!
Forgive me for my poor Dutch. That was great great gift from your parents.

Well there is allmost nothing wrong with the line you just posted. Do you have family roots tracing back to the Netherlands?

Well there is allmost nothing wrong with the line you just posted. Do you have family roots tracing back to the Netherlands?
Nee, ik ben geboren in Hollands Indische during WW2. Have not spoken any since 50's. Have been there once in 1996.
Do you know Rene Klinger?? Very nice young man. Always met him in Taiwan every year. He is a phalaenopsis commercial grower, but also has some paphiopedilums.

Nee, ik ben geboren in Hollands Indische during WW2. Have not spoken any since 50's. Have been there once in 1996.
Do you know Rene Klinger?? Very nice young man. Always met him in Taiwan every year. He is a phalaenopsis commercial grower, but also has some paphiopedilums.

I know a few people who have visited his nursery a couple of times. So far I haven't been there myself but chances are that that will change. The nursery he runs is well known in the Netherlands.

Latest posts

Back