Dear everyone

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Debby, have you tried Wubben Orchideeen in Hollandsche Rading? They used to have a fair selection of paphiopedilum. I dont know if they still do, ....

Yes they still have.., and phrags, and ..! I like to go there, also for the very long speeches with Koos when he is in the mood :); and meet Rogier van Vugt, when he helps on saturday morning!!

Btw. Welcome from Luxembourg Debby!!!! Our member MARC is also from Holland, and he knows quite some adresses there!! Jean

Thanks all for all the info
Ill try to post some pics i i can haha
And thanks for the rest off the info

Debby

Hellos and welcome from Sweden! That's a good start you have on your collection. I'm pretty new to Paphs myself (maybe you're not new, maybe you've had yours for while?) and if it's information, knowledge, and nice people you want, you've come to the right place. :D

Debby, have you tried Wubben Orchideeen in Hollandsche Rading? They used to have a fair selection of paphiopedilum. I dont know if they still do, but it could be a good place to start. They are not far from the station (on the line between Hilversum and Utrecht) I dont have a telephone number, but I am sure they are on the net.
I am also not so good at posting pictures, but I found ImageShack.com easy to use, because after loading a picture it gives you an easy to cut and post links for posting on forums. Give it a try, it is quite easy and perhaps a good place to start. Let me know if you have a problem, and I will try and help you the best I can.
I don't know if I would recommend him... There's was a joint order from Wubben on the Swedish orchid forum, and I'm glad I didn't join in, 'cause the quality on the plants was not good. :/

Latest posts

Back