Dear everyone

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Debby

My name is Debby Frijns and i am from the Netherlands?

I have signed up to this forum because i absolutey love the slipperorchid!
I will try and find out the rest of the site as i go on discovering whats all on it, ill try to write evrything in english, but when i fail just correct me please!

My Question is, if there is anyone who knows if i can buy seedlings in a flask from the slipperorchid, and where i can possible do that??
Because here in the Netherlands there isnt a company who sells them, and i have bin looking for a long time!!
Please help??

Thank you very much

Kind regards Debby

Welcome Debby! For some reason, getting flasks from european sources seems hard. Though I am certain that they are around from european suppliers as well. The biggest producers are probably located in Taiwan, import is not that difficult, the only paperwork needed is normally phyto-certificate. Other rules may apply in the EU so check up. Once you get international, there are plenty of sources.
Good luck!

Hi and welocem on ebay germany you can find some flask at the moment, which are from a good source.

Its ot always easy to get flask as some dont want to sell flask, they like more to sell it one by one.

Hey thritor,

Nice to know im not the only Hollander here haha,
I have now about 300 plants that include the seedlinds that i bought in holland (no paph unfortunately) i have

To many phals... Haha you start with them!
Paph. Gratrixianum
Paph. pinochio var alba x gratrixianum
Paph. Maudie special green selection
Paph. Lawrencianum hybride
Paph. Chamberlainianum (i think) the card says pinocchio but thats not it
(Tell me how i upload pictures and where to post it) i will do so
Paph. Maudie caloruta (i dont know if thats right... Pff cant read the card proparly)
Phap. Gratrixianum x helene little alexander
Pragmipedium Eric young x besseae (if i read right....again)
Sanderianum (only 3 years old but original)

Than i have dendrobiums, nobile, firebird hybride, sanooks
Cattleya (i got that but he didnt know the name, so i wait for flowers)
Zegopethalum sensation (i believe)
2 surprises haha i got them also from some one who didnt know the name.....
Ludisia discolor, and var alba

Then i have my seedlings potted,
Dendrobium victoria-reginae
Cattleya intermedia
Cattleya loddigesii var pintata
Encyclia vitellina
Encyclia garciana
Lealia pumila

Ohh yeah and then i have my seeds i almost forgot (some one has sew them for me) only sinds 1-5-2013........
Paph. Rothschildianum
And some more so that takes some real waiting....

And i would really try and buy seedlings of a nice paph at the moment!!
So if you know anything lett me know pleaseeeee

Thx Debby

I have found out how to send a personal message but thx for all the help! I just need to know now how to post fotos, can you help me with that to?

Debby

Debby, have you tried Wubben Orchideeen in Hollandsche Rading? They used to have a fair selection of paphiopedilum. I dont know if they still do, but it could be a good place to start. They are not far from the station (on the line between Hilversum and Utrecht) I dont have a telephone number, but I am sure they are on the net.
I am also not so good at posting pictures, but I found ImageShack.com easy to use, because after loading a picture it gives you an easy to cut and post links for posting on forums. Give it a try, it is quite easy and perhaps a good place to start. Let me know if you have a problem, and I will try and help you the best I can.

Latest posts

Back