• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

DB

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've got me down for one bottle, right?

Have you set up a method for payment yet?

Thanks Eric :)

Interest in the product seems keen. Here is the list so far:

About 3 bottles left.

$26/fluid ounce plus shipping.
Payment through paypal, if that works for everyone, otherwise we will have to do money orders.

If someone wants to send me their email so I can share a couple of photos of the DB in action...

Last edited:
Eric, sounds great. I cannot send pm to you because your message box is full. Also can't email you either.
Paypal works for me. thank you for organizing this.

PayPal sounds great. Just let me know when to send the money, amount, and info. I don't need any photos. I've used DB before and would just like to restock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Abax asked for two bottles please. The condensation from
my greenhouse roof is causing a lot of damage.

Yes indeed, you are a mensch for taking this task on for
the benefit of all of us.

I will PM, in order, and ask for address and payment details. I can go to the post office and get the cost, then calculate the total and finalize the payment and ship. FYI, I am not doing this for much profit, just sharing a great product.

I will PM, in order, and ask for address and payment details. I can go to the post office and get the cost, then calculate the total and finalize the payment and ship. FYI, I am not doing this for much profit, just sharing a great product.
do i wait for your pm?

Latest posts

Back