• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

DB

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys can use all this flim flam, I increase air circulation with humidifiers and never have a problem :p

I do use it frequently and it works very fine.
Here in Colombia can be found very easily because it is widely used to treat stomach problems.

Not sure if what can be found here is processed or raw but I would guess that it is raw. in the label the oly one information is: "composition: croton lechleri sap"

I do use it frequently and it works very fine.
Here in Colombia can be found very easily because it is widely used to treat stomach problems.

Not sure if what can be found here is processed or raw but I would guess that it is raw. in the label the oly one information is: "composition: croton lechleri sap"

If you buy it from the "local" market it is in the raw form. It is the big companies that need volume that mess it up. The local people use it collected as pure flowing sap from the tree. Also the commercial producers mix up related species that does not have the same content.

If you buy it from the "local" market it is in the raw form. It is the big companies that need volume that mess it up. The local people use it collected as pure flowing sap from the tree. Also the commercial producers mix up related species that does not have the same content.

Thanks Lance.

Can you mix this with water and use it as a preventative? Or will it dilute the potency too much to nothing?

You guys can use all this flim flam, I increase air circulation with humidifiers and never have a problem :p
I am not going to try to change your mind; I will post photos of it in action when I can. If you want to try it for yourself, while it is available you will have the chance.

Can you mix this with water and use it as a preventative? Or will it dilute the potency too much to nothing?

It is a little expensive to use as a preventative. I use it when there is a problem. When I run low I dilute it, it is better diluted than nothing.

Be aware that the commercially offered DB is not pure. The process used for extraction and processing is destructive to it's natural properties and does not work as well at the pure resin on plants.
How do we get the pure non commercial processing DB then? whom to contact and price information?

Troy, it used to come in a one ounce bottle for $25.00.
The price might seem high, but you only have to use a
drop or two on a spot of erwinia. A small bottle lasts
quite a while.

Latest posts

Back