Csnjc Ytd

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mormodes

Reaction score
Look quick before I update the CSNJC webpage. All the 2010 awards still are on the front page. CSNJC: http://www.csnjc.org Yes! there *are* paphs there! I'm between computers so getting the annual index will take some time.

Holy Crow! Only one phrag in the whole lot? :eek:

Yeah, weird, huh? Only recently have I heard the comment that "people" don't grow phrags. Phrags? An unpopular plant? I don't think so, they are so pretty and actually rather easy to grow. But I'm not a vendor, so can't comment on what sells. Even over at the Pacific Central's web page I think there's only a handful of phrag awards, and that list goes back to 2002 IIRC.

Ha! Maybe its just that judges don't grow phrags, LOL!

Saw some things with Candor clonal names and with Bob & Lynn W as exhibitor. Are they sending things out that way or are they there now?

Saw some things with Candor clonal names and with Bob & Lynn W as exhibitor. Are they sending things out that way or are they there now?

As far as I understand it they have a friend who buys stuff fom OrchidZone for them, then its shown for a possible award here before being mailed to them.

Back