Cliokchi Hans Hermans

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My comment in the post above referred to our responsibility to be as kind as possible to all humans walking the planet. Of course others may post as they like. I'm simply commenting that some kinds of posts wound and do not heal.

Well, its all a matter of whatever you say Tinh. I could bring up a whole lot of smear and rumour that is being said about you in Bangkok after this debacle as you seem to have offended many people here.

Dear Brett,

I hope people offended are not amongst the several sellers who accepted to buy freshly stolen plant from Hans Hermans nursery by chance.

As you seem well informed, you should know too that many plants have just been stolen, and this does not deter several people to receive stolen goods and trade those.

I must say to be fair that Katai has absolutely nothing to do in this story.

I have no idea who may have stole from whom of recent time. Actually several people, I heard including Hans got burgled at the same time I was told. Now this is what I was told, and it could all be gossip, but given the sources, its unlikely.

This does not discount peoples past actions.

Still, with regard to my comment regarding offended people, I doubt they would be involved in such low acts.

Tinh, I have lived here over 8 years and seen few Madagascan species around. Mostly Angraecoids that are commonly available. Mind you I never went to Han's nursery. I'd had email contact with him, and some promises made where too far fetched for me to believe.

Tinh, to be honest.. One hears many things. I recently was told that Madagascan species flasks were stolen from a prominent lab in Bangkok, the owner of residing in said country. Where did they go? Good question there too. You could only grow them in the higher areas of Thailand. This happened some years back now though.

To be honest, I only brought up this issue to start in defence of friends who felt cheated. Its turned into a much bigger matter and I dont have the time or want to persue it. Those friends said they would add their piece,so if they do, fine. I'm opting out of this debate as its going in circles now.

Brett

Latest posts

Back