Christmas in May?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

Elena

It sure feels like it! I got a delivery of plants from Sam Tsui today. They came all the way from US to Germany and then from Germany to UK arrived in great condition.

I probably won't be able to buy any more plants for the next few month so I decided to have a bit of a splurge and get some nice plants. Ordered them a few weeks ago and been waiting quite impatiently ever since.

Delivery.jpg

Back row from left to right

Paph roth x sib ('Sam's Best' FCC/AOS x 'Rex' FCC/AOS)

Paph Michael Koopowitz (philippinense var roebelinii 'Red Spider'x sanderianum 'Red Spider')

Paph. Prince Edward of York (sanderianum 'Long Red Petal' x rothschildianum 'Gigantic' FCC/AOS)

Front row

Paph. Lady Isabel (stonei 'Henry' x rothschildianum 'Gigantic' FCC/AOS)

Paph. leucochilum x sib ('Jeanie' AM/AOS x 'Red Sunset')

how'd you get the big plants? Most of what he offers is anywhere from 10-20cm LS. The roth i know he sells BS, but the rest....what's your secret?

Nice haul too! :clap:

Lol, no secrets. I think the roth, MK and leucochilum were all listed as BS. For the other two I just nicely asked him if he would mind picking the biggest plants he had availble. They were a little extra but I didn't mind.

His orchids are wonderful and vigorous growers. I purchased a flask of Paph parishii from him last month and it is growing in compots now. Also purchased a flask of Paph Robinianum last summer and some are ready to go into 2 inch pots. Great going.

Latest posts

Back