Centroglossa macroceras

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this photo in my old file last night. I think it shows a bit more details on the flower...
P1030716.JPG

Gianfranco, I highly recommend this one...well worth the time to locate one. Try some of the South American small growers. I can't remember whom I got it from but I remember I got it from a South/central American grower(not from Ecuagenera) --preordered and picked up at a show in Florida.

Last edited:
I really see, what you like this miniature, Tom...especially from the last picture!

Gianfranco, maybe you should consider going to Dresden for the Dresdner Ostern? Last year there were among all the other dealers 4-5 from Central-/Southamerica!

I really see, what you like this miniature, Tom...especially from the last picture!

Gianfranco, maybe you should consider going to Dresden for the Dresdner Ostern? Last year there were among all the other dealers 4-5 from Central-/Southamerica!
Indeed I think I will go this year too to dresden, last year I was there all the tree days and the night event, as visitor and to see friends working there... If all goes well this year I will be there yes... Hope we will meet there!

Indeed I think I will go this year too to dresden, last year I was there all the tree days and the night event, as visitor and to see friends working there... If all goes well this year I will be there yes... Hope we will meet there!

That would be nice! I was there last year, too, with a couple of people from my local orchid society - this year they are arranging a bus-tour...and I'm at the moment taking stock of the finances to see, if that's an option. One of the great pleasures last year, was to meet with JeanLux from here (STC) - he was helping out a bit in mrs. Wenqing Perners booth/shop, and it was so very nice to meet both of them!

(If you by the way want it, Gianfranco, I can foreward you, mrs. Perner's list for preorders for the Dresden-show - if you don't go, she can ship a possible order, while in Europe. But I warn you, it's dangerous business: I'm already quite worried, that I might go a wee bit broke because of that list! :D)

That would be nice! I was there last year, too, with a couple of people from my local orchid society - this year they are arranging a bus-tour...and I'm at the moment taking stock of the finances to see, if that's an option. One of the great pleasures last year, was to meet with JeanLux from here (STC) - he was helping out a bit in mrs. Wenqing Perners booth/shop, and it was so very nice to meet both of them!

(If you by the way want it, Gianfranco, I can foreward you, mrs. Perner's list for preorders for the Dresden-show - if you don't go, she can ship a possible order, while in Europe. But I warn you, it's dangerous business: I'm already quite worried, that I might go a wee bit broke because of that list! :D)

Hi Guldal, I too would like a copy of that dangerous list ;). I'm planning on going to Dresden...

Erik

Latest posts

Back