censorship???

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peter, I am talking to everyone, including you. I think we have all learned something here.

The administrators have learned how we can improve on what it is we do here.

You, Peter, have hopefully learned that we want you here, and that we do our best to make this forum a great place to be.

Others have learned that their words have an impact on others, and that they should think before they type.

Am I missing anything?

Well, you deleted my "thanks" when you deleted that thread. So I say it again:
Thanks.

I never had a chance to read what came after that in the deleted thread, but maybe my thanks was misinterpreted. If so, let it be known that the thanks is sincere. I, for one, appreciate the freedom here, and the intent to keep it.

SlipperFan said:
Well, you deleted my "thanks" when you deleted that thread. So I say it again:
Thanks.

I never had a chance to read what came after that in the deleted thread, but maybe my thanks was misinterpreted. If so, let it be known that the thanks is sincere. I, for one, appreciate the freedom here, and the intent to keep it.

Dot, don't worry at all, your thanks was not mis-interpreted and is appreciated. :)

I can't believe that I am going to add to this, but as a new(ish) member of the forum I have a couple of things to 'get off my chest.'

I was a bit put out by the things I read in the thread. To me it did sound like poo throwing and accusations of intentional illegal dealings. Especially to someone like myself who did not know who Peter is and the first few posts didn't include any information about Peter at all...just a screen name, I was a little taken aback.

Having said all that, I found the information regarding kovachii very interesting. But, because of the 'crap' that came with it, I had some doubts about it's accuracy. There are many places to get information on the web and tons of misinformation is out there. I suppose it is up to each of us to decide what we take on as good information and what we don't. I would like to think this is one of the places for 'good' information. However, I realize that I am pretty much free to post whatever I want and now I must remind myself that so is everyone else.......good information or bad.

I have enjoyed participating in this Forum and intend to keep doing so.

Even though I didn't "enjoy" the discussion about the kovachii, I did choose to read it and am still interested in what actually happened.

Carry on...

Craig

Latest posts

Back