Cattleya velutina another clone

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You simply seem to be gushing forth one incredible Catt after the other, Istvan! 😀

This time round, is it coerulea vs. typical form (or is that just the light, that creates that impression?)?

Lovely bloomings! I really like this species… mine are still in Brazil.

I’ve never seen a coerulea version of this but I do have an alba or flava version.

You have inspired me Istvan!!
I recently acquired a clone of Laelia purpurata 'flammea", Cattleya amethystoglossa, Cattleya forbesii, and Cattleya aclandiae. I know, quite a variety! But it has been 12-15 years since I grew any of these species and it is time that I try again. I will keep my eye out for others.
I thank you for getting me excited once again after seeing your wonderful images! ❤️💕

You have inspired me Istvan!!
I recently acquired a clone of Laelia purpurata 'flammea", Cattleya amethystoglossa, Cattleya forbesii, and Cattleya aclandiae. I know, quite a variety! But it has been 12-15 years since I grew any of these species and it is time that I try again. I will keep my eye out for others.
I thank you for getting me excited once again after seeing your wonderful images! ❤️💕
Thanks for kind words.I m glad to hear that about you!🥰

Back