Cats in a box

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wendy

Just me!
Reaction score
I got a new Tassimo for Mother's day. Murray and Gregory laid claim to the box. These photos were shot in sequence...both boys trying to be the guy in the box and harassing each other. In the second last photo Murray was coming back to bug Gregory...loved the facial expression.

Attachments

• Felix and cats 018.JPG
    Felix and cats 018.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Felix and cats 019.JPG
    Felix and cats 019.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Felix and cats 020.JPG
    Felix and cats 020.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Felix and cats 022.JPG
    Felix and cats 022.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 30
  • Felix and cats 023.JPG
    Felix and cats 023.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 27
Put a bag and a box on the floor and you have instant fun if you have cats.

I love it! Reminds me of this photo:

twocats.png

This photo would be a good subject for a photo caption contest.

Best Regards,
Nik

Awww, how cute! Don't you love how cats love boxes?

The other day my little guy was fooling around in a paper bag...my aide came in and asked what he was doing. I thought, "only a person without a cat would ask that question!" He's playing in the bag! LOL.

Love cats. LOVE THEM!

Yep, whenever a box or bag comes into our house the cats wait for us to give it to them. There's never any patience to the waiting either...they will jump in before the box/bag is unpacked.

And you are right Koshki...if anyone has to ask what the cats are doing then they are NOT cat people.

Before my cat Lefty died, he was more than a little what you might call "fat." It didn't stop him from trying to get inside the smallest of boxes. One time, he tried to curl up inside a shoe box that was about two sizes too small for him. The side of the box busted out, but he still managed to take a nap in it. Can't let something like a weight problem ruin a perfectly good napping opportunity.

If I knew the wife wouldn't complain even more than she does now, I would get a new kitten in a heartbeat. Nothing beats a cat for entertainment.

Latest posts

Back