catching up Part 2

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete

Reaction score
heres a few more photos from the greenhouse of stuff blooming right now.
this charlesworthii is a bit nicer than the last one i posted, this is a sibling of that one.
IMG_1239.jpg

this is ang-thong alba x concolor alba
IMG_1242.jpg

first bloom on a very quick growing Angel Hair...there was four flowers but i took one of to give to somebody before i photographed...
IMG_1233.jpg

IMG_1234.jpg

this is a decent sukhakulii I have that is very vigorous..
IMG_1241.jpg

this is a first bloom emersonii that bloomed on very small plant. the size and form leave something to be desired but the plant has promise as it is only 2 years from flask and very vigorous.
IMG_1232.jpg

sorry for the non-paph.. great blooming on my Cattleya trianae!
IMG_1235.jpg

You got some really fine stuff Pete! You sell more and invest into a camera:poke: Your sells will sky rocket then!
Joking to the side, great looking plants/flowers and you have come a long way since you first got into slippers.

Gorgeous blooms!! You have great things going on in your greenhouse! Great growing!!

David- I think the Angel Hair is about 4.5 years out of flask. It initiated sheath maybe a month ago and then matured and opened up real quick. we have had hotter and drier weather than usual for this time of year lately..

I'm so sorry to have to say that charlie is not as nice as the other, you should get rid of it, I'll PM you my address! :drool::drool: :smitten::smitten:

Latest posts

Back