A few multis in bloom.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carper

Reaction score
Hi All,

All seem to come together but no shows which is typical. They won't last until there is one so will enjoy for a few weeks. Have waited 4 years for the Paph Angel Hair of which I am still doubtful about the bloom. Does'nt seem enough sanderianum influence for me, more roth. Very nice plant though and with 3 more maturing growths could multispike. The Chui Hua Dancer is a first time flowering from Sam and only 2 flowers but definitely pleased all round so won't be long for the spike is cut. This is the 4th time the Paph Taiwan has flowered for me and it's getting stronger. Think I'm sorting the bloom count with 4 on both the established plants.

Gary
UK

Angel hair looks like peoy the pouch is dark and the staminode has too much roth, very nice bloomings!!! I would be tremendously happy!!!

All three are stunning.

I can see what you mean about the Angel Hair. It is not your typical clone. It is very roth looking and the petals are a bit shorter than a lot of Angel Hair's. It looks more like a PEOY. But it is hard to be definitive. Maybe it is just a outlier.

All very nice bloomings Gary. The CHD as an extremely nice dorsal! The amount of barring has not been seen before and the accented edging really sets those dorsal off.
I agree your AH has strong influence from the roth grandparent and depending on the phili use in the St Swithins will affect the petal length.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

All very nice bloomings Gary. The CHD as an extremely nice dorsal! The amount of barring has not been seen before and the accented edging really sets those dorsal off.
I agree your AH has strong influence from the roth grandparent and depending on the phili use in the St Swithins will affect the petal length.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I will admit Rick, I think the CHD has a lot of potential. I will soon cut the spike and hopefully it will throw a new growth fairly soon. I do think it has a lot of sanderianum in it aswell.

Gary

Latest posts

Back