Bulbo uniflorum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick

Reaction score
Funny name since more than not has 2 flowers per spike. Blooms on/off throughout the year, but it's been on a role lately. I really like how the reds/yellows/browns shade into each other. Not a pleasant smell up close.

Very nice Rick! Is it a big plant?

Leaves + bulbs about 10-12 inches long. I got it from Andy's in a 6" basket, but the rambling nature of this species is going to make it difficult to manage in a confined area.:evil: It already has a handful of growths extending several inches from the basket.

Most of the in situ pics I've seen for this species look like it travels along the tops of big branches.

Leaves + bulbs about 10-12 inches long. I got it from Andy's in a 6" basket, but the rambling nature of this species is going to make it difficult to manage in a confined area.:evil: It already has a handful of growths extending several inches from the basket.

Most of the in situ pics I've seen for this species look like it travels along the tops of big branches.

If you happen to knock one of those rambly pieces off when you're squeezing by this one in the greenhouse, I'm sure I can find you something that will take up much less space in return :p

If you happen to knock one of those rambly pieces off when you're squeezing by this one in the greenhouse, I'm sure I can find you something that will take up much less space in return :p

:wink::wink:

Make sure you PM me some time

Back