breakfast table on sunday morning

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all for your compliments! It was nice fun to do this pictures. Maybe I will use this kind of setup as a display on an Orchid Show one day....

Delicious!! And very well grown too! I love the gold helenae and thats a very nice henryanum. What are your growing conditions fibre? do you grow all of them in the same area?

These Paphs grow on four different windowsills. Helenae and coccineum as cool as possible and as bright as possible.

I love all the albums! I wish I could grow them as healthy as those you showed me. Any tricks on charleworthii alba? I got a division of it a year ago. Unfortunately I think it was too weak to be divided. So...I assume it is now under recovery.

I love all the albums! I wish I could grow them as healthy as those you showed me. Any tricks on charleworthii alba? I got a division of it a year ago. Unfortunately I think it was too weak to be divided. So...I assume it is now under recovery.

Just the same way as I do with my helenae, maybe a little bit more shade...
Good luck for your charles!

Beautiful dining table.
Small and beautiful orchids are in my dream... like!!!!!!

I keep going back to these threads, I love this display so much. I have to admit the single flowered paphs like venustum, barbigerum, wardii, helenae are not my favorite, I go for parvis, brachys, and multis but this thread has changed my views and my wish list.

I keep going back to these threads, I love this display so much. I have to admit the single flowered paphs like venustum, barbigerum, wardii, helenae are not my favorite, I go for parvis, brachys, and multis but this thread has changed my views and my wish list.

WOW, I didn't expect such an effect. That a photograph could change anyones views is news to me. Thanks a lot for this extraordinary compliment!

Thanks! This is truly inspiring! What a fabulous group of plants. I'm looking forward to mine being clumps of more than two at a time blooming. Haven't had most long enough yet for that.
Is the coccineum on the right closer to the camera than the ones beside it, making it seem so much larger by comparison? I know there can be differences within a grex or species, but this is quite startling.

Latest posts

Back