best wishes for our queens member eric m

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone. I'm feeling good and getting used to my new routines. I'll be off to Boston tomorrow to visit my son and grandson, and have some celebratory dinners. Hope to go to LI next weekend for some fishing. I celebrated my return from the hospital by placing an order from Thanh...he sent me a get well paph too...a budded helenae! The support I've gotten from people is tremendous...really makes a big difference in recovery. You guys have been great to me.

Eric, I missed this whole event in your life! Sorry! I usually go straight to the photo section and if time is short, I don't browse other forums. Somehow, I missed this thread until now!

I'm so sorry that you've had these health troubles. Not only have you had multiple procedures, you've had the scare of it all. That just sucks. I am very happy to read that you've received good news from the tests so far.

Sending my best wishes and hope you get back to a normal life again, as soon as possible.

Glad to hear that things are looking up and positive. Focus on that. It will make all the difference.
Aloha, Fred

Didn't go fishing Lance, as I was in Boston visiting my son and grandson...but I'm going to LI this weekend, and will fish as much as I can! If I catch anything good, you will see it here! Or at least hear about it......

Latest posts

Back