best wishes for our queens member eric m

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Eric M. in queens just let me know in a pm that he's in the hospital and had/has to have abdominal surgery and he'll be in there for the very near future. I don't know the circumstances, but i'm sure he'd like to have some well wishes, thoughts or prayers towards his recovery. Get well soon Eric! There are fish waiting to be caught....

Thanks so much guys! I really appreciate it, and it made me feel much better. I'm actually not in really pain now, so after a few days on the Dilaudid pump I'm only taking percocet before bed. The whole thing was very sudden, and is very complex. I'm having more surgery tomorrow (not heavy) on my bladder to get at the root of things. Once I have a clear picture of why it happened, I'll post the details...they are not pleasant. Physically, I am recovering at a really fast rate....the surgeon says because I had been so healthy. My main problem is exhaustion, extreme bloating, and malnutrition...I only was allowed to eat yesterday. And I can't eat much.... Love you guys!

Hope you continue to feel better and overcome the side-effects of the surgery. I also hope you will be able to return to eating tasty food soon!

Hang in there Buddy. Kick this thing to the side and get on back home. I need to see more of your backyard!

Good luck Eric, your in my thoughts and I wish for a speedy recovery.

Good luck from the other side of the big pond.

Latest posts

Back