Be careful what you wish for...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few pics of the cymbidiums now. Not as many as I thought because some were clones and I put 2 in a pot for my local orchid show sales. I have to pot up most of the ones that were in 2 inch to 4 inch...

Oh yes really only a few too much space left, get more

I still have about 60 more Phrags that need to go from 2 inch to 4 inch pots. Not to mention 6 more flasks coming in next week. In a month all the cymbidiums will go outside in full sun. And by the way, those paphs I got from you are doing very well, thanks!

Great to here.
For me too, Dendro fine too, has a nice capsule on it
And I used the pollen on a victoria regina but not sure till now it worked.

At the moment I ams searching for sanderianum pollen and kovachii

WOW! looks like they're doing very well! Didn't you plant some outside for landscaping?

WOW! looks like they're doing very well! Didn't you plant some outside for landscaping?

I am waiting on that. I am in the process of trimming the lychee tree. I already took out a few Phrags by dropping limbs on them. I also bought a chipper/shredder. I have mulch about 1 foot deep around the base of the tree. The mulch is really fine; about 1/4 inch or less chunks of wood and shredded leaves. When the rains start in a month or so all the cymbidiums are going outside. That should make room for the 10+ Paph and Phrag flasks coming in next week. I am, without question an orchid junkie..

I don't think I have ever seen such a rapid and marked change. I was looking at your greeting post through to the end of this one. Wow!

Latest posts

Back