Batavia Orchid Society Show and Sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the vendor list is. Thanks Jim.
Iowa Orchid.
Natt's Orchids.
Orchid Outlet.
Anything Orchids.
The Orchid Trading Company.
Bob Younghale.

I'll be there Saturday am judging and can deliver plants too, but won't have a booth. Please feel free to clerk for ribbon judging or sit in on AOS judging! We'll treat you nice.

-Ernie

I'll be there Saturday am judging and can deliver plants too, but won't have a booth. Please feel free to clerk for ribbon judging or sit in on AOS judging! We'll treat you nice. -Ernie
I have no experience but would love to clerk or sit in on judging!!! I'd have to leave by 2pm but would imagine judging would be done by then? What time would I need to be there by?

I have no experience but would love to clerk or sit in on judging!!! I'd have to leave by 2pm but would imagine judging would be done by then? What time would I need to be there by?

I think breakfast is at 7, judging starts at 7:30??? Little help there Jim. Clerking is fun, and no experience necessary! We'll get you rolling. We should be done AOS judging by 2. Even if we aren't done, you can leave as you need to. That's what rocks about volunteering; what are they gonna do, dock you pay? :) See you there...

-Ernie

Latest posts

Back