Bannded from SOF

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mahon

I just got banned from the SOF...:rollhappy: the wierd thing is; I haven't posted anything on a site for a long time, just been reading... no reason specified for the ban either... :confused:

-Pat

Heather said:
2 weeks isn't such a long time....

p.s. I know why. :)

Not banned 2 weeks... says indefintely...

Also, what is the reason why? That is a very random thing to happen! I can't look at everyone's posts there anymore... :(

-Pat

Mahon said:
Not banned 2 weeks... says indefintely...

No Pat, I meant, you posted two weeks ago, that is not such a long time.
BTW, has Tadd received his plants yet?

Mahon said:
Also, what is the reason why? That is a very random thing to happen! I can't look at everyone's posts there anymore... :(

-Pat

Wouldn't you like to know....:poke:

Heather said:
No Pat, I meant, you posted two weeks ago, that is not such a long time.
BTW, has Tadd received his plants yet?

I don't remember the last time I posted... maybe on Peter's nice Paph. praestans...

Heather said:
Wouldn't you like to know....:poke:
...I would love to know! :) :poke:

-Pat

What'd you do now Pat?
I realize they're a bit stricter over there...but I won't believe that they would ban someone for no reason and that you don't know what that reason is. Why make Heather tell us when you started the thread??

Jon

Jon in SW Ohio said:
What'd you do now Pat?
I realize they're a bit stricter over there...but I won't believe that they would ban someone for no reason and that you don't know what that reason is.

I actually have no idea why I got kicked off... my posts can be looked at, and I have done nothing... I can't see the pictures of orchids, in which is the reason I visit that forum...

Jon in SW Ohio said:
Why make Heather tell us when you started the thread??

I didn't know Heather knew the reason (because I don't)... :)

-Pat

This is nice. It's like practice for spending time with the family I'm not visiting this Thanksgiving. :D

Back