B. Little Stars

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VickiC

Baby Boomer
Reaction score
subect...correct terminology??

Attachments

• B. Little Stars---12-09.JPG
    B. Little Stars---12-09.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 40
Nice little Brasso... I see no reason to doubt the identification as Brassavola Little Stars, though several other hybrids and species are very similar. Are you uncertain for some reason?

KyushuCalanthe

Tom, I have an awesome idea: Since it is indeed 'airy' in there, you mind sending some of yours to me, so that I can fill up more space?!? :):wink: But then....Japan to Alabama?! Hmmm. :rolleyes:

Pretty, but you need more plants in your greenhouse - it is way too airy in there! :rollhappy:

PaphMadMan

Thank you!

No, no reason for my uncertainty other than not 100% positive that I was typing the type correctly. As I have been saying....I'm still learning.

Nice little Brasso... I see no reason to doubt the identification as Brassavola Little Stars, though several other hybrids and species are very similar. Are you uncertain for some reason?

Tom, I have an awesome idea: Since it is indeed 'airy' in there, you mind sending some of yours to me, so that I can fill up more space?!? :):wink: But then....Japan to Alabama?! Hmmm. :rolleyes:

It can be done Vicki, but there's a bit of paperwork and running around to manage it!

Hey, BTW, did you know you can respond to multiple posts all at once? If you want to comment on different people's responses all in one post, all you have to do is click on the "+" sign right next to the "quote". Click on all the comments you want to respond to, but the last one hit the "quote" instead of "+". You'll get a nice clean post with all the comments and you can answer each then. Hope that explanation wasn't too confusing :eek:

KyushuCalanthe

No, I had no idea that could be done. I've wondered what that little thing that said Multi Quote is. I've never tried it cuz I didn't know what would happen if I did and I didn't want to screw things up more than I already do. That's why I don't do well with change....I'm afraid to do something new, but in this case I want to try it sometime.

Also, before I retired, my office assistant always wanted to change things around. I would tell her: "Why try to fix it if it ain't broke?!" We usually ended up changing it (but then back to my way lol), so guess who the wuss was?! Yes, moi. I hate to rock the boat.

Thanks again...and no your explanation was not confusing, but if I do try it and screw it up, it's not you fault. I'm the queen of mixups.

Thanks again for clueing me in!

It can be done Vicki, but there's a bit of paperwork and running around to manage it!

Hey, BTW, did you know you can respond to multiple posts all at once? If you want to comment on different people's responses all in one post, all you have to do is click on the "+" sign right next to the "quote". Click on all the comments you want to respond to, but the last one hit the "quote" instead of "+". You'll get a nice clean post with all the comments and you can answer each then. Hope that explanation wasn't too confusing :eek:

Hey, BTW, did you know you can respond to multiple posts all at once? If you want to comment on different people's responses all in one post, all you have to do is click on the "+" sign right next to the "quote". Click on all the comments you want to respond to, but the last one hit the "quote" instead of "+". .

wow, Thanks Tom :):):):)

Jean

Latest posts

Back