Awards Quarterly

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Potterychef

Reaction score
Hello all, I thought maybe someone in slipper land could help. I just recieved the new AQ 3.7 from the AOS and have not been able to install it on my PC. I have a 1 year old HP with Windows Vista. If anyone has had a a similair problem and could offer advice, I would appreciate it. Doug

Agree with Ernie. Contact them directly. It's probably a bad disk. I've had a couple of those.

Mine hasn't worked properly in over a year. I, sadly, use Orchidwiz as a very expensive "data finder" that would open the file (photo) from AQplus. Ive been emailing back and forth to Pam, which reminds me I should write another.

IF AOS PEOPLE ARE READING: Welcome to the age of free data, ie the google model. You're greatest assets are the volumes of writing from decades and photographs tied to judging descriptions. By making this available quickly, cheaply (free), and for eveyone, the AOS would, again, be the one-stop place for orchid info and users to the website would increase 10 fold. You've limited your best information to a select few. <steps off soap box>

Latest posts

Back