• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Australian terrestrials...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

biothanasis

Does anyone know where could I find someone that sells australian terrestrial orchid genera (but someone that can send to europe)?? They are so long in my wish list and I would like to try them, as for many species the climate required is the same as in my country. Thank you in advance!

you can check at http://rareplants.co.uk/ they have terrestrial orchids from time to time... send them a message and ask them to let you know when they will have them again available in their catalogue...

Does anyone know where could I find someone that sells australian terrestrial orchid genera (but someone that can send to europe)?? They are so long in my wish list and I would like to try them, as for many species the climate required is the same as in my country. Thank you in advance!

I'd recommend Les Nesbitt.

Nesbitts Orchids, PO Box 72, Walkerville, SA 5081
Phone: 08 8261 1550 Fax: 08 8266 0372
Email: [email protected]

Postal export orders only.
Catalogue available. Dormant tubers available Nov.-Feb.
Genera: Australian deciduous terrestrial orchids.

A couple of us in NY area are putting an order together from Nesbitt's.

What are you going to try Eric?

This group has been very hard to get in the US, and the handful of people who I know have them get mixed results. I think I've only seen a few Pterstylus.

Charles, I mailed them and I was going to comment about it...!! Thank you for the new mail...:):):):):)

Latest posts

Back