Any retailers for In-Charm Labs?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would think googling specific plants or crosses would lead you to the vendors that import flasks from them.

Seems like mostly what has reached here so far has been the complex paphs. A good source of the complex paphs from In-Charm can be had threw Parkside Orchids. Some of us were lucky enough to be able to buy from them at the World Orchid Confrence last Jan. They had a nice variety. I bought a few of the armeniacums and niveums at that time.

Chris, If all else fails I'll probable be importing a small order next year in the late spring for my personal collection. They have nice plants but the price goes accordingly. The biggest problem with importing is the cost of getting that small order here in the states.

Last edited:
Yes, would you like to order some hangianum x jackii!? :evil:

I think those are already available on ebay!

Of course I wouldn't object if they fell out of the sky, but what caught my eye was the black paphs. Most of the time black means dark vinicolor/red, but these looked jet black. Maybe it's just my monitor. The purple was cool, too.

Glen Decker has a number of in-charm paphs in his new printed catalogue. Wish I had room.

:drool: Unbelievable!!! :drool:

How many got an email from Monsoon, regarding their Wossner Butterfly with a 6" wide bloom? The first to response with $149 got it - anyone here?

How did monsoon get the email adresses? i don't recall signig up for their list?

I think those are already available on ebay!

Of course I wouldn't object if they fell out of the sky,

Are you joking!? I'm not sure where you live but if it's in the USA [even] I wouldn't touch those w/ a 10 foot pole! :eek:
BTW, at the WOC a few of us were talking to Mr. In-Charm and he told us that he left the hang and helen, etc. at home and if he knew he could have brought them in [like Monsoon did]...

Are you joking!? I'm not sure where you live but if it's in the USA [even] I wouldn't touch those w/ a 10 foot pole! :eek:
BTW, at the WOC a few of us were talking to Mr. In-Charm and he told us that he left the hang and helen, etc. at home and if he knew he could have brought them in [like Monsoon did]...
Thank you so much MR. IN CHARM..:D
Now that he knew, Will he bring the hangee etc with him to the next WOC?
wait a minute, I hope the next one is in New York.

I hope I'm alive to get a legal hangianum! :p
BTW, I think Monsoon's attitude was we're going for it and if any officials give us a problem we'll throw them in the garbage can and then sell the garbage can for $100's!

Back