Annual MOS Palm Sunday Show!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just a note to let you know the Michigan Orchid Society is having it's annual Palm Sunday Show the weekend of April 4, 2009, at the Michigan State University Education Center in Troy, Michigan. This is one of the premier orchid shows in the Great Lakes region, and a "must see" for slipper orchid afficianados. Once again, (I think it's our fourteenth year), Fox Valley Orchids, Ltd. will have an exhibit and sales table for your viewing/browsing pleasure. Looking forward to seeing all you slippertalkers there!

Best Regards, Tom

I don't think I can make it this year, Tom. My husband's parents are celebrating their 70th wedding anniversary, and lots of family will be here. But I hope you do well!

We'll miss you, Dot. There aren't many issues that trump slipper orchid enthusiasm, but family is certainly one of them and a seventieth wedding anniversary, especially so. Hope we get to see you at the Chicagoland Orchidfest in September.

Best Regards, Tom

dude! you always confuse me with this.
i'm in the mos, but the massachusetts orchid society...
good luck with the show!

We'll miss you, Dot. There aren't many issues that trump slipper orchid enthusiasm, but family is certainly one of them and a seventieth wedding anniversary, especially so. Hope we get to see you at the Chicagoland Orchidfest in September.

Best Regards, Tom
Well Tom, I had my weekends mixed up. You may see me after all, poor thing!

Latest posts

Back