MOS Palm Sunday Show

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

tomkalina

Reaction score
The Michigan Orchid Society Palm Sunday Shoe will be held at the United Food Workers Building in Madison Heights, MI. The dates are Saturday, Mar. 28 and Sunday, Mar.29,2020. For the first time in 20 odd years, Fox Valley Orchids, Ltd. will not have sales table at this show due to a family issue.

littlefrog

Hop-meister
Reaction score
I will also not be selling... I don't have 20 years like Tom, but most of that. I've missed a few in the last few years due to work, this is yet another one. Might come for part of Sunday.

Reaction score
The Michigan Orchid Society Palm Sunday Shoe will be held at the United Food Workers Building in Madison Heights, MI. The dates are Saturday, Mar. 28 and Sunday, Mar.29,2020. For the first time in 20 odd years, Fox Valley Orchids, Ltd. will not have sales table at this show due to a family issue.
I know you and your incomparable treasures will be missed. Fun to be commenting in a thread here when I’m growing your yellow flavum in Ray’s LECA method! And it’s doing spectacularly. Might put your red besseae seedling into LECA as well. Best wishes and kind thoughts on the family issue.

tomkalina

Reaction score
For those following this thread, please be advised that I learned yesterday the show has been cancelled due to the COVID-19 issue. Stay safe, fellow SlipperTalkers.