Alas my new grow area

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9ad8ee832b62ec24bb0f38547329a432.jpg

Now you're cooking.
It's a shame to be wasting that shelf space when you could suspend the bottom light from below, and get more plant.. :evil:

When I got humidity that high in my old upstate ny apt mildew erupted in the ceiling corners and edges in winter when it was cold outside (poor insulation) and one of the chairs started molding

Careful if you share common hallway area with other apartments; at former place neighbors found fungus gnats in their apt and complained to landlord thinking they would cause tropical diseases or something :rolleyes:

Hmmm, you are right eric, although the space is pretty small and also houses a fan, would be perfect for flasklings. hanging the lights below would work, I'm moving to a house in 6 months, I will have a whole room dedicated again, before the flasklings get too big

Cncharles, you have to remember, florida is always humid, central america and hawaii are always humid, I lived in maui installing floors, the home depot there sold the exact building supplies they do here, houses are built exactly the same, except there they use more cinder blocks (bricks)

What kind of orchid is that in the bottom right hand corner, a sneaker orchid lol. Grow area is looking pretty good.

Cncharles, you have to remember, florida is always humid, central america and hawaii are always humid, I lived in maui installing floors, the home depot there sold the exact building supplies they do here, houses are built exactly the same, except there they use more cinder blocks (bricks)

Well yes, and they don't usually have 20* nights in winter

That is a lot of multies!
They are pretty close to lights, they are not burning?

They are not burning, I keep a close eye on it, lol.. kind of off subject will calcium edta, calcium nitrate at 5 percent and magnesium nitrate at 1 percent, be absorbed as nitrogen? And are these toxic in this formula in with the above iron edta, iron dtpa, and iron eddha all together chelated .1 percent in the formula? With also chelated manganese at .05 percent?

Love seeing the evolution of this setup. Mine doesn't look too different other than being right in front of a window!

David

Thanks, night & day temps are the hardest to regulate, beiing in my living space, I am now raising my temps up from 60 night to 64 and my day from 70 to 75

Latest posts

Back