A St Swithin summer

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is everyone so excited about the first SS 'Dick M'? One partly open flower and three buds. The second from the left reminds me of the clone 'Penn Valley' with the extra darkened stripes. The far right is nice for its more rounded form and the overall clear, clean markings.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Why is everyone so excited about the first SS 'Dick M'? One partly open flower and three buds. The second from the left reminds me of the clone 'Penn Valley' with the extra darkened stripes. The far right is nice for its more rounded form and the overall clear, clean markings.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

When I said the first one I'm referring to the first individual photo which I think most other people are as well. This is the far right St Swithin in the group photo. As for 'Dick M' it is too early to tell. It looks promising though.

are all beautiful,but the flowers on the left is to die for,I love these pastels nuance and plus seem a very huge flowers.
Anna

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back