A real passion!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phrag-Plus

Reaction score
I would like to share with you some aspect of a very passionate hobby and what I'm doing... Here is some aspect of my installations:

The first stage: Sowing flasks, protocormes development.

Etagre-1.jpg

Second stage: Repleate protocorms and seedling development....

Etagre-2.jpg

Third stage: Those are the one I did take out off flask in the last few week, they are put under a little tent for few weeks. They have to be acclimatizing to the new area....

Seedlings2008.jpg

Fourth stage: The babies from last spring are put in the greenhouse with other.....
Seedlings2008-2.jpg

Enjoy and happy growing!

Wonderful documentation Jean-Pierre: Is this still just a hobby or more?? do you have a lab? Do you have space?? All those plant(let)s will grow :drool: !!!??? Jean

Wonderful documentation Jean-Pierre: Is this still just a hobby or more?? do you have a lab? Do you have space?? All those plant(let)s will grow :drool: !!!??? Jean

Hi! Jean, It is a passion!...

Here is my home made laminar flow... I'm using a bedroom in the basement as laboratory and where my flasks shelves are too...

XLAMINA3.jpg

inspiring indeed.
I feel bad about my insect infected plants.

It's a business also, true? I would love to visit and help you make some new space by taking some plants to visit the USA! :D

I’m offering my plants once a year in spring just before our orchids society show in March, and newly I do have few demands for my list at the same occasion now. If you consider this as a business, I’m still a hobbyist 360 days a year!
But it is true than I’m planning to do something in a near future...

I’m offering my plants once a year in spring just before our orchids society show in March, and newly I do have few demands for my list at the same occasion now. If you consider this as a business, I’m still a hobbyist 360 days a year!
But it is true than I’m planning to do something in a near future...
Which show, when and where?! :ninja: Sounds like time for a road-trip! :wink:

Good Luck, I'm sure the Canadian phrag enthusiasts will go crazy for your plants.

Latest posts

Back