a few more from stos show

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I took a few more pics when I was at the southern tier show, a few interesting things here and there

senileclose409a.JPG

tom daily had his d. senile at this show as well, still tons of flowers after two months

aerangisshow409.JPG

tom also had a very nice aerangis articulata

pdelshow409.JPG

my paph delenatii got a red ribbon to iris' blue on her venustum album, nice company! unfortunately I smushed the flower on the right on the way home :(

tmargshow409.JPG

my trichopilia marginata var. majus decided to put out a new bud and flowered just before the show! maybe it was embarrassed that I posted pictures a month ago of the deformed flower that opened between two pots. has a nice, spicy fragrance. I'm not sure why they call this a variety with a nicer, larger lip than the standard marginata, I have another one that has darker pink and more definition to the color boundaries

pjasfischshow409.JPG

a nice jason fischer owned by judi witkin

pnightshadeshow409.JPG

I think this one was paph nightshade 'nighthawk' am/aos or something close to that; very dark flowers!

grammshow409.JPG

a very nice grammatophyllum, a hybrid I think (I wasn't much into writing down names that day...)

epishow409.JPG

and last but not least, a very nice epidendrum that had several spikes of vibrant red orange flowers

Last edited:
Lovely photos of the show - thanks for taking the time to post. I like that trichopilia - really interesting looking bloom. :clap:

Latest posts

Back