A couple of paphs in flower

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
First is Paph Little Stevie. This plant has a leaf span of about 10 inches. It has one growth in flower and one in low sheath. This plant was given to me about a year ago from Aquacorps. The natural spread on the flower is 7 c.m. The flower on this one is cupped. After posting this yesterday and Dot's comment, I think later today I'll put Little Stevie up for sale, in the For Sale Section, but Dot would get first shot at it.

1073PaphLittleStevie.jpg

The next one in flower is a single growth seedling with a leaf span of only 5 3/4 inches. It is another one of my leucochilums that just won't wait to grow up before flowering. It also has a n.s. of 7 c.m. however this flower is fairly flat.

578-7Paphleucochilum950721xPaphleucochilumAccountRuby.jpg

Last edited:
...The next one in flower is a single growth seedling with a leaf span of only 5 3/4 inches. It is another one of my leucochilums that just won't wait to grow up before flowering. It also has a n.s. of 7 c.m. however this flower is fairly flat.
:drool::drool: Who says it's not grown up!? :smitten: It will only get better with maturing!

Back