• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

A bunch of pleurothallids (and $5 masdevallias)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlefrog

Hop-meister
Reaction score
OK, here is the deal. I just listed a bunch of really neat pleurothallids that I received from our local pleurothallid expert (well, she is a national expert, but I'll let her remain anonymous). Somebody has to buy them before I kill them. Although she assures me that this is the bullet-proof stuff...

So, check out the listing. For the last few years I've listed all my retail plants at Joshsfrogs.com (http://www.joshsfrogs.com/live-terrarium-plants/miscellaneous-orchids.html). There are pictures of all the plants (not of most of the flowers, although I've linked out to some images).

Most of these are available only as single plants or at most a few, so grab them while you can. I also have masdevallias half price ($5 each, in vast quantities - if there aren't enough listed let me know and I'll make another 100).

Thanks!

Rob

Hi Rob,

Thanks! Great price for the Masd. I love your Web site. I used to have Dendrobates. I had the fruit fly hatchery going, the calcium supplement, a vivarium with moss and an automatic misting system, etc.- but I just could not keep these frogs alive! :)

Might want to try red-eyes or some other kind of tree frog, some people find they are more hardy. I have never really had a problem with dendrobates, but I stick to the bigger ones, not thumbnails.

Latest posts

Back