7 flasks from Orchid Inn

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Drove over to Sam's place to pick up these plants on Tuesday. Potted them out into compots yesterday. Here are the crosses:

The four on the left are concolor alba.
The four on the right are third gen henryanum

The four on the left are Rolfei (bellatulum "Perfecto" x roth "Giant Wings" GM/WOC).
The four on the right are roth "Giant Wings" GM/WOC x hangianum.

The four on the left are tonsum alba, a selfing of "Left Fuji" BM/JOGA.
The four on the right are kovachii, a selfing of "Full Moon". They are small, but they do have good roots. They are in a mixture of Promix and small Orchiata with a lot of crushed limestone.

These are roth ("Giant Wings" GM/WOC x "Canadian Club" GM/JOGA). The two compots on the right had less developed roots, so I put them into a Promix based mix. I'll move them into the standard seedling mix in 3 or 4 months.

Very neat!
Sending them good vibe as Angela would say. :)

Thank goodness, I'm not in a driving distance from Orchid Inn. Haha

Very nice looks like you have some very nice plants there, I am thinking of doing an order with Orchid Inn as i know a few UK grows have had very good plants.

Do it. Sams flasks travel well as the agar is very firm - but you need to remove it when you de-flask!

I'll be going for plants and not flasks I now a couple of people in the UK that hag had plants from orchild inn. It's my treat for Bing smoke free for two months.

Can you import plants direct to UK from USA without quarantine?[/QUOTE

One snap in the uk has had plants off him be for with no quarantine. When we use to send plants off from Singapore as long as the plants had photo certs they co u be sent and enters innto the country no problems. I would assume its still the same as i dont think the laws have changed, i might be wrong. Well i chalk find out I've have emailed them.

Orchids Inn and Orchid Web do paper work for international customers.
Of course, there are limited required purchase amount.

Latest posts

Back