3 Recent Awards..

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete

Reaction score
Aloha, I finally have a new computer so I can post some more photos..
Below are three HCC's I got last month.. Enjoy

Paph. superbiens 'Julie Christine' HCC/AOS
IMG_0863.jpg

this is a different superbiens than the last one i posted..

Paph. In-Charm Jewel 'Kiera' HCC/AOS
IMG_0862.jpg

this is (vietnamense x S. Gratrix) its not as big as it looks, I think it was around 11.5 NS, the real softness and of the vietnamense came through and the flower only lasted 2+ weeks so it was good timing...

Paph. godefroyae 'Little Shelby Rose' HCC/AOS
IMG_0864.jpg

Congratulations Pete. Those are stunning flowers!

I hope your superbiens has the regulation 2n=38 chromosomes:poke:

Any lowii capsules going?

Ya I used your pollen on one flower and some from a friends gorgeous AM lowii on another... Couple more monthes on 'em

Nice job Pete! Your Paph. In-Charm Jewel 'Kiera' HCC/AOS is a surprise. I would of never quess S. Gratrix was one of the parents. I would of quessed Magic Lantern as the other

Nice job Pete! Your Paph. In-Charm Jewel 'Kiera' HCC/AOS is a surprise. I would of never quess S. Gratrix was one of the parents. I would of quessed Magic Lantern as the other

I agree. It just looks like a Parvi cross.

The godefroyae is real nice.

David

Congrats! The colours of In-Charm Jewel are beautiful and I'm in love with the godefroyae.

thanks.. ya i think you see that bellatulum and its hybrids can make that kind of magic lantern on steroids looking progeny when mated with parvis... like kevin porter or Cam's Cloud.

All three are wonderful, but I especially like that superbiens! Congratulations, Pete.

Latest posts

Back