16 years of breeding at Orchids Limited

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been able to know Robert in person at Orchids Limited and can attest to his being a fine gentleman as well. He has great artistic ability that he will now be able to put to more use as he is out of the lab and greenhouse! I was very sad to see him go, but he has other passions to pursue and we should be grateful for what he has contributed. I have a number of Robert's crosses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I have been able to know Robert in person at Orchids Limited and can attest to his being a fine gentleman as well. He has great artistic ability that he will now be able to put to more use as he is out of the lab and greenhouse! I was very sad to see him go, but he has other passions to pursue and we should be grateful for what he has contributed. I have a number of Robert's crosses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks Terry! and it was a pleasure to get to meet you too! Post some of my crosses when they bloom here on slippertalk, so I will get to see them!

Robert

Sorry to see you go Robert, but it sounds like you are headed towards great things.

If you have a second, what wisdom would you impart from your past 16 years to someone who is wanting to start out in the orchid world?

Cheers
Jake

Latest posts

Back