• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold 10-pack of Paph. rothschildianum and Prince Edward of York NBS to BS plants

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greetings all,

I have purchased a significant quantity of Orchid Inn's remaining stocks over the past few months- mostly flasks, compots and seedlings- but also quite a number of NBS to BS multifloral plants. It remains to be seen if I am going to become an ongoing vendor as a retirement career- but at the very least I am going to be offering on this forum and at shows much of this fine inventory in the coming 12-18 months. Sam has been very generous with me at this time, as he has always been in the 20 years we have done business, and I hope that I can meet his high standards as I test drive expanding my horizons beyond growing out seedlings to wholesale to other retailers or provide to private clients.

For the moment I have one parcel to offer- and at the best price I will ever offer for such plants- resulting from what I will call an over-enthusiastic purchase of NBS to BS seedlings. There is room for all of them- but one less tray of plants will leave a more ideal amount of growing room for the rest.

The offer is for 10 NBS to BS Paph. rothschildianum and Paph. PEOY for $500, including Fed-Ex Home Delivery within the United States.

This represents a significant discount from full retail, plus these are all very big plants as the photos below demonstrate- in at least 2 cases with larger leaf spans than the largest size previously offered on the site.

The parcel includes one each of the following six rothschildianum sib crosses,

Paph. rothschildianum x sib ('Red Horizon' x 'X-Hot' SMM/AOGA)
Paph. rothschildianum x sib ('Gigantic' FCC/AOS x 'Sam's Delight')
Paph. rothschildianum x sib ('Fine Five' x 'Atticus' AM/AOS, B/WOC)
Paph. rothschildianum x sib ('New Gigantic' x 'X-Hot' SSM/JOGA)
Paph. rothschildianum x sib ('Giant Wings' GM/WOC x '2nd Dimension')
Paph. rothschildianum x sib ('Giant Wings' GM/WOC x 'Canadian Club 'GM/JOGA)

The parcel also includes 4 plants of Paph. Prince Edward of York (sanderianum ‘Lady in Red’ x rothschildianum ‘New Horizon’ FCC/AOS)

As you might imagine- my home is a bit of a jungle right now. So here are a couple of representative photos from which your plants will be selected- taken right after unpacking last week. The first shot is roth and the second shot is PEOY. Note- these are being selected from a population of about 100 plants, so while these are a good representation, the actual plants you receive will not all come from the 3 trays photographed (though several will.)

I’ll take them if they are still available Tom. I’ll juggle some cash around and can afford to do that. This is just too SWEET to pass up.
I sent you a message with my address etc. Bill

Thanks everyone- the parcel is sold, and I even made a second one.

Appreciate all the kind words- and please rest assured that in future the offerings will allow for purchases of single plants and such. This was just a one-time move to clear some extra space for additional incoming stock, hence the need to make it 10 plant parcels.

Best, Tom.

Back