Miscellaneous stuff

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the pics, Eric.

I was impressed by Phrag Ekolu! I need one!

Just a note on the phrag Ekolu. Alot of this cross bloomed out really bad. Alot higher percentage than with most crosses. I believe this was one of the best ones. Out of this cross anyway. Maybe others with other parents will be better.

So Eric, I thought you were going to repot all those for everyone in fresh mix then send them in pot. You better clear your schedule for a couple days. :poke:

Thanks Eric, do you have a closeup of the sangii?
No I don't, sorry. It wasn't a special one.
So Eric, I thought you were going to repot all those for everyone in fresh mix then send them in pot. You better clear your schedule for a couple days. :poke:
You wish! It took me hours to pot up the 40 I bought!

PA131053.jpg

Eric, can I use your picture of this Restrepia sanguinea on another forum?

http://www.ctorchids.org/
I went to the Connecticut Orchid Society show in North Branford, I-95 exit 55, to judge today. Unfortunately, I left my camera home. There was a nice Phrag La hougette, and a Young Lindley flavum there, plus Erich Michels had a cool golden colored Ludisia discolor i need! :crazy: I will post photos when a friend emails them to me.

eric, I can't imagine where you put all of those plants... I thought you had almost too many a few years ago! fortunately, I know of a greenhouse range with about 15 acres of inside growing area that can be had for around a million dollars, give or take... :) then your collection can *really* take off! there's also about five acres outdoors so that you can grow those terrestrials and cyps etc ;)

Latest posts

Back