Miscellaneous stuff

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont know what's up w/ photobucket but I had a hell of a hard time uploading to PB and now it is not posting all the photos I linked! :( Yeah, its the bucket, other photos are having issues also. :(

Had trouble with PH lately too.

Great photos though.

PhotoBucket has upgraded it's system very recently. I was having some trouble, and complained to them. They responded quickly, said they were working on the problem, and suggested I quit out of my browser after clearing the cache (cookies, too, I think) and log on again. I think the problems I was having is solved now.

Eric, I showed my wife this thread and the various pictures of your apartment with orchids on the couch. Her reply was "not in my house", I guess our couch is just for sitting not for growing. I thought it was funny. By the way I had a few questions, how long does it take you to watet? Do you think you will get your security deposit back if you move out? :poke:

I spray the plants with exposed aerial roots every morning. My GF waters every third day and if the plants are too dry more often, it takes a few hours and about 9-11 Gallons of R.O. water. The apt. is a Co-op and I'm never giving it up! :p

PA011024.jpg

The "Girls" resting
PA021027.jpg

PA021028.jpg

Photos from STF at work
PA011023.jpg

pterostylis awakening, some in a bark mix, some in sand and the smallest in Aussie Gold.

Okay, I've now check the entire thread and... yeah... I'm speechless. I thought I had many orchids, turns out I was wrong. :wink:

How on earth do you all fit in there? Two cats, two people, and two million orchids/assorted plants?

I'll NEVER complain when it's time to repot, ever again. :rollhappy:

Thanks for sharing your addiction with us! :D

I spray the plants with exposed aerial roots every morning. My GF waters every third day and if the plants are too dry more often, it takes a few hours and about 9-11 Gallons of R.O. water. The apt. is a Co-op and I'm never giving it up! :p

You do a great job there Eric and keep up the good growing!

Thanks. This winter I will definitely invest in artificial lighting. no use having a good collection of orchids if I cant get them to bloom! BTW Eaborne, I asked peruflora about your request for next visit!

I just got back from the Montreal Orchidfete show. Had a little hassle with the inspector about plants I brought home but sailed thru US Customs; go figure. :confused: I ran into Kyle and Phragmatic/Denis and Paph_Lady MacBeth. Somehow I missed Shiva/Mike, even though the venue was not that large, sorry. I Picked up some Phrag hybrids from Phrag-Plus/JP Faust, (Yes Stephen,I can send you a Stephen Manza now!), and some paphs, and had a generally good time. The members of the ECOS were very cordial, and there were a few CCM/E's at the judging. When I got home my Phrag Ice Princess from Dean Paphiness Hung and a division from E-spice had come by mail. I will post some photos later from work.

Glad you and your leafy friends made it back safely :)

Great time in Montreal! Can't wait for the photos!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

I just got back from the Montreal Orchidfete show. Had a little hassle with the inspector about plants I brought home but sailed thru US Customs; go figure. :confused: I ran into Kyle and Phragmatic/Denis and Paph_Lady MacBeth. Somehow I missed Shiva/Mike, even though the venue was not that large, sorry. I Picked up some Phrag hybrids from Phrag-Plus/JP Faust, (Yes Stephen,I can send you a Stephen Manza now!), and some paphs, and had a generally good time. The members of the ECOS were very cordial, and there were a few CCM/E's at the judging. When I got home my Phrag Ice Princess from Dean Paphiness Hung and a division from E-spice had come by mail. I will post some photos later from work.

I looked for you for a good while sunday and couldn't find you.

Back