Miscellaneous stuff

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is rampant in our front gardens. We have several patches I can't bring myself to pull out.

Kitteh is just trying to help :p
They do grow up eventually! You cannot imagine the horror stories I have about our VERY busy male tabby as a kitten! We often joke he comes with his own prison stripes!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

the baby "Scampini' and why she may be going to a shelter. :(
P7020869.jpg

P7030874.jpg

well, it looks like a litterbox to me...

It is rampant in our front gardens. We have several patches I can't bring myself to pull out.

Kitteh is just trying to help :p

If the gout ever becomes common you will be rich! No litter issues, she just jumped on plants if they were moving in the breeze or knocked stuff over running around the apartment. When my GF took the cat to the shelter, a family walked in looking for a kitten! After interviewing them, and her telling them about the cat explosions, they took the scampini home with them! :)

Mormodes from peruflora, smells like deodorant soap!
P7180941.jpg

Habenaria xanthocheila, from Sandstone Orchids. I'll post again when more blooms open
P7170928.jpg

wild growing leochilus labiatas
P7140881.jpg

we all hope that they come out great.

So seldom things, but never heard that one have bloomed till now.

Saw a bigger one then mine at a nursery.

know that one vendor have from the same flask but he told me that they are the half of ours.

Made it to page 40 in one sitting. This thing is like a Stephen King novel, it pains me to put it down. I think Denzel shoul play Eric when the movie comes out.

I think Denzel shoul play Eric when the movie comes out.

denzel plays with trains and does paintball? i'll bet they have a stunt double when it comes to the getting splattered with paint scenes :p

this thread has a mass and mind of it's own. i think it's the only thread where I don't have to look at it for months, but i will still receive updates of every new post. I think dot's "I can't believe it's happening" thread does the same thing

Back