Miscellaneous stuff

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Proof that the sphag basket works, roots from the stolons. And proof of orchid addiction, empty aliflor bag!!! :eek:
PA201079.jpg

PA201078.jpg

HI Eric ,today I spend all afternoon to read your post,I have arrived at the page 80 and tomorrow I will read the rest of the post .
Eric , I have no word ,you and your story are unbelievable.
thanks a lot for sharing your beautiful story.
anna from Italy

HI Eric ,today I spend all afternoon to read your post,I have arrived at the page 80 and tomorrow I will read the rest of the post .
Eric , I have no word ,you and your story are unbelievable.
thanks a lot for sharing your beautiful story.
anna from Italy

:clap::rollhappy::crazy:

Eric we all can see everyday that in this world there is a lot of atrociousness,bad report,and sad story,tv was full of that, you are for me constantly at the research of beauty and orchid to do that ,you created your haven on the ground ,yes for me, that I'm atheist heaven and hell are on the ground .
there are milion of people that have nothing ,no health ,no money ,no peace ,no food, what is the blame of these ?only were born in the wrong place .
I think that life of this people is an hell,unfortunately It's so.and other people that have all they want are in heaven .
I finished to read your thread:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::I like a lot your display but first of all admire the passion with which you do this.
I think that you have need a greenhouse ,of course is my humble opinion ,because when your space will ended I don't want that you go in depression,because I noticed that you have constantly need to buy orchid .
Eric do you have measured what is the umidity in the your livingroom?It's just a mine curiosity ! ,and another question ,I noticed that you have no vanda yet,why?don't like it?
all the best anna:):):):):):):):)

Again, thank you. I approach all my hobbies the same way; unfortunately, with limited income and time so I don't achieve the best results. I think about what would happen if we had a real disaster here and I had to leave all my plants or if I became invalid and could not care for them, :( , very sad. I am very fortunate to have found real passions and I appreciate how fortunate I have been. I also appreciate all the people I have met here at the forum, personally and virtually. I consider you all my friends and look forward to meeting you, trading plants and sharing our common love. :)

BTW, i don't measure my humidity. I know it is fairly high but not ideal, if I made it much higher I'm sure I would have problems w/ mold, etc. :eek:

Sometimes we have plants that flower constantly but we ignore them for that. I decided to post photos of a couple.
Restrepiella ophiocephala, I posted w/and without flash photos because the true color is in between the 2.
PB281146.jpg

PB281145.jpg

PB281144.jpg

PB281143.jpg

Lochkhartias - also constantly in bloom
PB281142.jpg

Phrag pearcei
PB281140.jpg

PB281135.jpg

Paph wilhelm.
PB221122.jpg

Yikes, the Phrag pearcei photo, you actually have a flat surface with only ONE plant on it? Quick, order some more.
:poke:
:rollhappy:

I love all the variety you have.
That wilhelminiae, is it labelled correctly? Photos can be misleading, so I could be wrong, but it doesn't neatly match what I recall about wilhelminiae. Reminds me more of stonei. Hybrid? Doesn't matter, nice to see you have a multifloral.

wow Eric a multifloral paph? i'm shocked!

:eek: Actually I have more than a few, it's just they bloom so rarely. :eek: i should go through the collection and list all the Paphs I have, it's more than the Phrags I think. :eek:
BTW, the space the pearcei is on is a platform on the windowsill I built for the cats. :)

It's a restripiella plus a weird color form of one of the 2 species, maybe a hybrid?!

Back