Paph Lefty Kei 'Corky' AM/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperKing

Madd Virologist
Reaction score
Corky took the judges by surprise too!
Enjoy
996bfe75-bd79-4f8c-a3f3-7199fd6434e3_zpsef419cd6.jpg

Thanks all. One of the judges suggested "Twisted Sister" as the clonal name, LOL! I liked "Screwed" but that seem a bit vulgar :evil:

Thanks all. One of the judges suggested "Twisted Sister" as the clonal name, LOL! I liked "Screwed" but that seem a bit vulgar :evil:

Actually that is something that I would choose as a clonal name. Anyways stunning clone.

Great plant, Rick. Those petals remind me of those corkscrew-shaped patio ornaments that twist when the wind blows. In fact the petals are so distracting, one almost overlooks the beautiful color in the rest of the flower.

I know I'm showing my age, but maybe there are some other old-timers here who might have had a Corky & Jo Wright flashback upon seeing the varietal name in the thread title.

LOL Carkin! I do have one more Lefty Kei unbloomed and if its anything like this one I'll reserve 'Screwed' for it.

Scott, I must not be old enough. I had to google Corky and Jo Wright. I came up with "Life Goes On" TV series, is that it?

Thanks again everyone and Gary you're probably right.

Latest posts

Back