Second Paph henryanum of the Season

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This one is a first bloom seedling from a flask I bought a few years back. The parents are 'Bear' SM/TPS x 'Sie Fong' BM/TPS. The plant is growing in a 2 1/4 inch pot.

PaphhenryanumWO1.jpg

PaphhenryanumWO1plant.jpg

The background is courtesy of 'Studdly' BHC (Big Handsome Critter)

Studdly709.jpg

Wonderful! How do you grow them? I've been growing them for 20 years, and never had a bloom - other paphs bloom but not these.

Ross, that is a really nice flower, great dorsal colors, flat and wide segs!

PS. same goes for the cat too:D

That's very nice. Big and chunky, lovely rich colours, lotsa spots.

Cute kitty too, doing what cats do best - hogging the limelight :D

Well the official notification hasn't come out yet. I've been talk Scott earlier in the week and he is trying to get together a new web site and do the official notification. Frank has just the dates listed on his web site but Scott is doing all the computer stuff and hopes to have the information out any day now. Seems as the people that had the web site and all the information, dismantled the whole thing so Scott is running around trying to come up with an all new page.

Is that a guard cat? Or is he abut to chow down on henry??? ;)

Nice henry!!!

Studs and Trubby have been amazingly unconcerned with my orchids. The only mishap was once when Studdly jumped to a shelf and accidently knocked a plant off while walking along it. Studs, of course, thought that he was perfectly graceful and had nothing to do with the plant falling.:D

Studs and Trubby have been amazingly unconcerned with my orchids. The only mishap was once when Studdly jumped to a shelf and accidently knocked a plant off while walking along it. Studs, of course, thought that he was perfectly graceful and had nothing to do with the plant falling.:D

Interesting. Some cats seem to be very interested in orchids -- playing with them/eating them. Others, couldn't be less bothered.

Latest posts

Back