cochlo comparison

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

goldenrose

Remember my victoria-regina var. lieminianum on steriods? Thought a side by side might be interesting with the chamberlainanum in bloom now. The lieminianum is in a 6.5" pot with a 24" leafspan. The chamberlainanum is in a 5.5" pot with an 18" leafspan.
007-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

Very, very nice Rose. Great comparison. I like the victoria reginae a lot. I had a BS plant of it about 8 yrs ago that took a major nose dive. I still have it but I still have to wait before I get to see the flowers again:(.
Love your leiminianum too!

Wow, wow, wow! The cochlo's are my favorite Paphs. I just love both of them, and they look so healthy, too! :clap:

Horrible! Send them to me for some discipline

:p would the discipline be how to get along well with others & not be space hogs? If that's the case they'd be happier with likespaphs!:rollhappy:

Too cool for words. :clap: I also didn't realize the plants would be so large. Good to know.
The chamber. doesn't seem to be as imposing as the liem. This is a first time bloom for the chamber. so as it matures....?

The correct spelling is Paph liemianum and most consider it to be a seperate species at this point.
:eek:Thank you, that's how it's printed on the tag, I hate when I do that!

They look great Rose, thanks for the comparison shots it's good to see them like that. Jim.

Back