Zygopetalum hybrid (possibly B.G. White 'Stonehurst' HCC/AOS)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

nikv

Hi!

I have this Zygopetalum blooming right now. It's one of several that I own. The tag got lost years ago, but I think it is Zygo. B.G. White 'Stonehurst' HCC/AOS. I remember purchasing one years ago and I can't find one with that tag in my collection. Ergo, it might be it or it might not. Anyway, here it is:

IMG_0465a.jpg

IMG_0466a.jpg

And of course, it has the most delightful of fragrances!

Best Regards,
Nik

I had a zygo once and it smelled perfectly!!! I think I can smell yours all the way here!!! hehe^_^!!! Very nice colour!!!

:rollhappy: This level of certainty will keep me laughing for hours, thanx Nik.
Hi!

I have this Zygopetalum blooming right now. It's one of several that I own. The tag got lost years ago, but I think it is Zygo. B.G. White 'Stonehurst' HCC/AOS. I remember purchasing one years ago and I can't find one with that tag in my collection. Ergo, it might be it or it might not.

Nik

Hey nik!
:rollhappy: This level of certainty will keep me laughing for hours, thanx Nik.
:rollhappy: I have to admit I'm chuckling!
Be certain it is a Zygo! I find most them look alike, must be something in their backgrounds! :p Always love the fragrance!

Oh I love zygo's but they don't like our summers! (who does?) :) Thanks for sharing yours!

Hey nik!
:rollhappy: I have to admit I'm chuckling!
Be certain it is a Zygo! I find most them look alike, must be something in their backgrounds! :p Always love the fragrance!
I have to disagree -- I've seen a lot of variation in color and shape. I even did a page of photos for our newsletter a couple years ago with this in mind. But I do agree about the fragrance.

Latest posts

Back