Yall post too much!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, these guys are posting like crazy people.......although I have been away for a while.

Never too much for me. Love to see what everybody has or is doing with orchids.

A living forum, that's what I like :):)!!! I pers. prefer comments such as 'very nice' to no comments at all, because this gives you the,maybe only, impression, that people read your threads!!! I have the ex. of another forum, where the comments, at least conc. orchid subjects, are few to 0!:eek: Jean

I know what you mean Jean! Other forums can show threads that over 100 viewed and only a handful actually post a response. Not here though! We all get into our forum!
And now we're posting about posting!

Agreed! I like posting my slipper photos here as there are slipper friends looking at them and they actually post! Other forums don't have enough members interested in slippers. (or on just posting for the sake of it!) I visit here several times a day just to see the new posts....maybe I need to get a life eh? LOL!

:rollhappy: :rollhappy: sometimes we know or can guess the consequences of an action but we do it anyway! Love the kid in you Tom! Hope you enjoy!

Yes, Tom -- I know what you mean. Since closing out last night and logging in tonight, there are 232 new posts!

I hate to miss a day!

It's crazy to take a day off from this forum.:poke::poke:

If I go out of town for a few days there are literally thousands of posts.

Now I take my laptop, and work will pay for internet access if its not already free at the hotels.

But I don't get much work in chatting on ST:evil:

Yea, slippertalk is going to be 4! Maybe we can have an auction to celebrate!! Heather- great job! This is the very best orchid forum!

Latest posts

Back