wossner kolarmi

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehanes7612

Reaction score
second blooming, this time with 3 buds instead of just two..on an 8 growth plant

photo-136.JPG

photo-135.JPG

That is really cool, ehanes7612. Sort of makes me wish I grew something other than Parvis.

Sharp looking flower Ed. Its half parvi Todd K! I don't think your other pure parvis would mind giving up a little bench space!

Its impressive!
I love the deep bright yellow!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

I have seen alot of really nice ones of this cross latley. Most of them look like vigorous plants with quite a few growths too. Multi x parvi crosses are growing on me more and more.

Sharp looking flower Ed. Its half parvi Todd K! I don't think your other pure parvis would mind giving up a little bench space!

Rick, that's where things all fall apart. If I make space for one then I have to make space for one more and one more and one more. I walk a very fine line from being focused and a pure lunatic. :drool:

Nice! The lip is well formed.

When's the last time it flowered? I always refrain from buying Parvi x roth hybrids due to their reluctance to bloom. Is that true with Parvi x kolo crosses as well?

18 months ago
i had seven seedlings , i bloomed 5 (sold 4) and sold the other two in bud..so i would say they arent necessarily reluctant bloomers

Rick, that's where things all fall apart. If I make space for one then I have to make space for one more and one more and one more. I walk a very fine line from being focused and a pure lunatic. :drool:

What's wrong with that!?! :crazy:
I prefer pure parvies but polyxparvi crosses with stripes and multiple blooms are cool!!

Latest posts

Back