Winstear 'Marie'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another good flower. I like the colour on this one in particular: excellent colouration on every single Segment.

That is nice Jim. The plant is only small so have you repeatedly divided this plant Jim? I hardly ever seem to see complex hybrids as specimen plants. They only ever seem to be a couple of growths. Not sure if this is because growers are always dividing them or they don't multiply well.

dividing plant

David I find plants are much easier to handle (watering and spraying) when they are 2 ---3 growth and a single flower presents itself better on the show bench.
Large plants take up a lot of space on the bench and when taking them to a meeting.
Winstear has been divided many many times.

That is nice Jim. The plant is only small so have you repeatedly divided this plant Jim? I hardly ever seem to see complex hybrids as specimen plants. They only ever seem to be a couple of growths. Not sure if this is because growers are always dividing them or they don't multiply well.

Back