Which orchid would you walk 2 hours for?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chicago Chad

Reaction score
So this weekend the weather was absolute crap on Saturday but I had the chance to go pick the one and only available micranthum fma. album for sale. I walked 2 hours in the pouring rain to go pick it up and couldn't be more pleased.
ilw6.jpg

hdq75.jpg

and yours is?

I'd walk 2 hours for reivilos' hangianum, but your micranthum fma. album would be very temping, too!

As a rule I don't walk anywhere, but I would walk and walk a lot further and longer and in worse weather for one of the roths recently posted by Iweyshen!

As a rule I don't walk anywhere, but I would walk and walk a lot further and longer and in worse weather for one of the roths recently posted by Iweyshen!
Based on your wildlife pics I wouldn't be either.

i would run back-to-back marathons for one of those roths...

nice micranthum plant!

I used to walk two hours to go to school in the snow up-hill both ways... ;)

A nice multi-growth PK.

Reminds me of the person who said one can easily bike around the perimeter of Mackinac Island because it is down hill all the way.:)

I'd walk two hours for a gigantifolium if it were down hill all the way.

I would walk two hours for pretty much any Phrag but especially a PK...even just to see one in real life, let alone own one!
Love your micranthum BTW :)

I dont make it a habit to walk anywhere for anything, because thats what a car,cab,bus,and other modes of transportation is for.

hence the walking. I could have made a car payment instead but I have priorities.:poke:

Why walk? you have no car or public transportation? I would not walk 5 minutes in the rain for any orchid.

edit, I guess this is just a BS or bragging.

I live in SLC and the transit system is crap. I can walk faster than it takes to catch the train/bus routes to where I need to be. Half of them have cut service on Sat and none on Sunday. Religion I suppose. Anyone who tells you this place is on a grid is a liar. Plus my bike is still in storage in Chicago.

Latest posts

Back