Whats that hiding in my....

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperKing

Madd Virologist
Reaction score
TREE! a mouse and cat!
9trh.jpg

j66k.jpg

Got to be one of the unglest angles my son made from a "Jack ball"!
2uce.jpg

fj15.jpg

d0ow.jpg

3gnq.jpg

A checker-board teddy?
oiya.jpg

pu1q.jpg

Got to have a clown!
6afi.jpg

Everyone has a Rudolph spoon, right?
q1ey.jpg

se9q.jpg

dpa6.jpg

And of course ..the end of the paraded.
tqhc.jpg

Cool post. I like them all but the clown....I detest clowns. They are scary. Please post a photo of the entire tree. I'd love to see it! :clap:

Oddly enough I am not very keen on clowns either. It must have something to do with some childhood trauma. I cant even sleep if there is one in the house, very inconvenient seeing I am such a clown myself!
Fantastic tree Rick! My family are all away on holiday, so I haven't set up the tree this year, I think I will save your tree as a Xmas screensaver.

Oddly enough I am not very keen on clowns either. It must have something to do with some childhood trauma. I cant even sleep if there is one in the house, very inconvenient seeing I am such a clown myself!
Fantastic tree Rick! My family are all away on holiday, so I haven't set up the tree this year, I think I will save your tree as a Xmas screensaver.

OK. I guess there isn't any coplywrights:poke:. You go for it Gary and Merry Christmas!

Latest posts

Back